OFF HIGHWAY VEHICLE BULLETIN
Mountaintop District San Bernardino National Forest
There is no legal Green or Red Sticker vehicle riding from any Mountaintop Community
directly into our National Forest. This includes ATV’s, UTV’s, dirt bikes, and any other type Green or Red Sticker vehicle. Staging areas are provided in the National Forest.
- Riders must ride on Designated OHV Roads and Trails only
- Working Spark Arrestors are required for fire safety
- Mufflers must be quiet and in working order
- Green/Red Stickers must be current and attached to the vehicle
- A copy of the Current Registration must be on the vehicle
- A helmet must be worn at all times while riding
- D.M.V. violations that occur in the forest go on driving records
- Red Stickers can only be ridden from October 1 through April 30
HELP US PROTECT OUR NATURAL RESOURCES!
Report Illegal Off-Highway Vehicle Activity!
Call the Off-Highway Vehicle Info Line 909-382-2693
For more information regarding the laws that protect our National Forest
If illegal off-highway vehicle activity occurs on the streets of Green Valley Lake, call the California Highway Patrol at 388-8000.